Reservation and Cancelation Policy 2016
• At the time of booking, a deposit of 1 night’s stay is required.
• NO CANCELATIONS ARE ACCEPTED BY PHONE. Cancelations require notice by Email. email@example.com
• NO SHOWS will be charged the full amount of the booking.
July, August, and Long-Weekend Reservations
• The deposit of 1 night’s stay is non-refundable.
• 60 days prior to arrival, we take payment of 50% of your total stay.
• For reservations made inside the 60 days, the 50% payment will be charged at the time of booking.
• Cancelations made at least 30 days prior to the first night reserved will qualify for a refund of payments minus the deposit.
• Date changes are subject to a $20 fee.
• If you are wishing for a specific site or campers cabin, an additional $10 fee, non-refundable, will be charged to guarantee that spot.
All other times of the year
Cancelations for all other times of the year must be received 10 days prior to the arrival date or the amount of your deposit will be charged.